Newfoundland and Labrador PNP (NLPNP)
The Newfoundland and Labrador PNP, or NLPNP, is one of Canada’s Provincial Nominee Programs, or PNPs. Through the NLPNP, the province of Newfoundland and Labrador can nominate new immigrants to Canada based on local needs.
If you’re looking for the perfect place to build a career or raise a family, Newfoundland might be the perfect Canadian immigration option.
Express Entry candidates are among those who may benefit from provincial nomination under the Newfoundland and Labrador PNP.
Newfoundland and Labrador PNP streams
See below for currently available NLPNP streams.
- Newfoundland Express Entry Skilled Worker: For Express Entry candidates with a job offer in Newfoundland. Successful applicants obtain 600 additional Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points and an invitation to apply (ITA) at a subsequent draw from the Express Entry pool.
- Skilled Worker: For applicants with an eligible job or job offer in Newfoundland.
- International Graduate: For recent graduates who have a post-graduation work permit and a job or job offer from a Newfoundland and Labrador employer.
- International Graduate Entrepreneur: For international graduates of Memorial University in Newfoundland or College of the North Atlantic who have already started or bought a local business in Newfoundland and maintained day-to-day operations for at least one continuous year.
- Entrepreneur: For experienced business owners or senior business managers who want to build a new life, and continue their business career, in Newfoundland and Labrador.